Welcome to the site for St. Louis based guitarist, singer and songwriter Mark Gordon.
Originals - Covers - Singer/Songwriter - Instrumentals - Acoustic Rock and Folk Rock.
Ever since I started playing guitar at the age of ten, I have loved it. People tell me that that it shows in my playing.
When I perform, where appropriate, I put out copies of my play list and actively encourage requests.
Besides performing solo, I am available in a duo and in the acoustic trio, Loud Mouth Soup.
- Saturday 14th Syberg's O'Fallon, w/George Whitlow, 8 - midnight
- Friday 20th Helen Fitzgerald's, w/George Whitlow, 5 - 8 pm
- Saturday 21st Syberg's Gravois, 8:30 - 12:30 am, Loud Mouth Soup!
- Friday 27th Knights of Columbus, 8 - midnight w/ George Whitlow and Mark Moebeck... Moe, Curly and George
- Saturday 7th Syberg's O'Fallon, w/George Whitlow, 8 - midnight
- Sunday 8th Blumenhof Winery, 2 - 5pm
- Friday 20th Pheasant Hollow Winery, 7 - 10pm
- Friday 27th The Weingarten Adult Easter Egg Hunt, w/George Whitlow, 7 - 10pm, $10
- Saturday 11th Syberg's Gravois, 8:30 - 12:30 am, Loud Mouth Soup!